[PD] changing the look of Pd to be more readable

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Sat Nov 3 20:11:40 CET 2007

hi all

i like the idea of optimizing pd's appearance, although i think it's
only details, that should be improved. personally, i'd prefer boxes like
that:

http://romanhaefeli.net/ramsch/nu_peedee_stuyl.png

because:
1) 1px border looks better. 2px or more looks like drawn with a clumsy
pencil
2) a border is still needed, otherwise the boxes seem to disappear and
the strong presence of connections with very light boxes looks strange
and makes it hard to follow a patch.
3) borders are grey not black in order to emphasize the text.
4) light grey filled boxes in order to better distinguish patch from
canvas

why i like in the examples from:
http://eds.org/~hans/pdsketch/
1) the inlets and outlets.