[PD] 3 1/2 shaders help!

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 03:39:41 CET 2007

well, as soon as you try to use gl_MultiTexCoord1, it does not work
anymore. I think using gl_MultiTexCoord0 sometimes works, even with
images of different sizes, but for example the lumaglyph does not work
without gl_MultiTexCoord1. I don't know how the information can be
passed from gemstate.
marius.

vade wrote:
> if that is the issue, then it should (?) work for sampler2D and
> texture2D, but I thought we had tested that the other night at the
> Patching Circle and found it to not work?
>
> ill write a simple shader shortly using square textures as inputs and we
> can test the theory out.
>

> On Nov 6, 2007, at 9:13 PM, marius schebella wrote:
>
>> yes, I was referring to cyrille's mail
>> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2007-07/052026.html
>> but that is already included in the current version.
>> also, this mail seems to be related to the problem
>> http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/gem-dev/2007-08/002873.html
>> marius.
>>
>> vade wrote:
>>> Hi.
>>>
>>> I was working a bit with Marius on porting the shaders, and would love
>>> to figure out the issues with multitexturing with GLSL programs. If a
>>> developer (chris?) would be kind enough to point me in the right
>>> direction...
>>>
>>> Marius mentioned an email a while ago pointing out a typo in a GEM c
>>> file. Reports indicated that fixing this typo resolved multitexturing
>>> issues. Marius checked the latest GEM builds included with Extended