[PD] pd's implementation in pdpedia

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 10 19:49:01 CET 2007

I just started to take notes of the implementation details of Pd on
pdpedia.  I think this could be a good place to develop documentation
about how Pd's implementation works.  Here's my first two attempts.

http://wiki.puredata.info/en/t_glist

http://wiki.puredata.info/en/t_canvas

Ultimately, it probably would make sense to add this info in the form
of comments formatted to be parsed by doxygen to have nice docs of
the internals.  These are some I'd like to know more about:

t_gobj
t_object
t_text

And anything else people feel like writing about...

----

"Free software means you control what your computer does. Non-free
software means someone else controls that, and to some extent
controls you." - Richard M. Stallman