[PD] red dashed border bug (new color theme)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Nov 10 20:39:48 CET 2007

Hey all,

For anyone who's tried a recent build, I made objects that don't
successfully create have a red border.  Previously, they had dashed
border with normal color, I added the red.  The red part was a bit
too eager so it was showing up when you are creating a new object, I
think I fixed this by removing a seemingly extraneous "itemconfigure"
command.

Please test and let me know if that part is working for y'all.

----

All information should be free.  - the hacker ethic