[PD] Pd and gpgpu

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 08:42:25 CET 2007

hmm, I tried it, because I thought, that's it, but somehow it is not
working.
the problem is, that pix_snap is not working as expected:
after "do some stuff" I am still on the graphics card, basically I
created a texture, that I can reference as ID. and pix_snap, I don't
know, does not create an output...

[gemhead]

  |       [ID\
[pix_texture]