[PD] Pd and gpgpu

simon wise simonxwise at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 12 02:12:15 CET 2007

On 12 Nov 2007, at 5:52 AM, marius schebella wrote:

> and, I know, I attach the files as files, but they sometimes appear
> as text, don't know why.
> marius.

I looked into this a while ago - it depends on the 'format=flowed'
flag and the 'Content-Disposition' and 'Content-Type' flags on the
attachments - maybe your client has some settings to select these flags?

-  in your mails each part has 'Content-Type: text/plain' and
client - all plain text (it fails for the binary file, which is not
displayed - but that file certainly shouldn't be described as 'text/
plain')

> --------------070400050902010409090204
>
> hi,
> at some point I had sound and image, but then something broke again,

etc ..

> > mfa.dr
> > IOhannes
> >

> --------------070400050902010409090204
>
> uniform sampler2D texture;
>
> void main()
> {
>     	gl_TexCoord[0] = gl_MultiTexCoord0;
> 	// perform standard transform on vertex
> 	gl_Position = ftransform();
>
> }
>
> --------------070400050902010409090204
>
> dW5pZm9ybSBzYW1wbGVyMkQgdGV4dHVyZTsKdW5pZm9ybSBmbG9hdCB2b2x1bWU7CgoNCn
> Zv
> aWQgbWFpbigpDQp7Cgl2ZWM0IEIgPSB0ZXh0dXJlMkQodGV4dHVyZSwgZ2xfVGV4Q29vcm
> Rb
> MF0uc3QpOwoJZ2xfRnJhZ0NvbG9yID0gQiAqIHZvbHVtZTsNCn0=
> --------------070400050902010409090204
>
> #N canvas 527 25 782 708 10;

this mail gets displayed as attachments placed in the flow of the
text - note 'Content-Disposition: attachment' on the relevant parts.

This works well for most clients - the main differences are that some
clients display the attachments (or their names or links to them) in
the intended place in the body of the email, while others only
display the list of attachments separately.