[PD] Documents on trapezoid~ ?

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Wed Nov 14 05:13:47 CET 2007

Hi Hans,
Thanks for the reply.

 > I am guessing it's a windowing function, but that's a guess.

I figured so. It was brought up while discussing methods of smoothly
cross fading between samples.

Frankly speaking, this object may not be critical for my projects.
I was feeling uncomfortable of the fact that there is an object
that loads properly in pd-extended (thanks to the community's efforts)
which originates from Max/MSP, and yet, I could not find any material
on how to operate it.
I thought this would be a good chance to ask how others get
around learning objects not documented in depth... other than
diving into the source code.