[PD] [Paradiddle] PD embedded

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Nov 21 23:44:06 CET 2007

I've started to add the ability to embed your patch into a copy of Pd-
extended.  Then you could change the name, icon, etc. to whatever.
Perhaps you can use Paradiddle with that.  It's experimental, so if
you want to try it and tell me how it goes.

Basically, just add your own preferences file "org.puredata.pd.plist"
inside the Pd-extended.app in Pd-extended.app/Contents/
org.puredata.pd.plist.  Then that prefs file will cause that copy of
Pd-extended to ignore any other preferences.

.hc