[PD] arduino pd os x bluetooth

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Wed Nov 28 23:03:54 CET 2007

Thank you Koray.

I can confirm that one needs only change the value 57600 to 115200 in
the
firmata code (to be uploaded to the Arduino board) and in the
arduino.pd abstraction.

For those who find this later and want to make it work:
I suggest making new copies of each of these things if you start to play
with them, called e.g. arduinoBT-test.pd that uses arduinoBT.pd and
the firmware PdBT_firmware.pde (In a new directory
called PdBT_firmware for the Arduino to be happy). Just to help
remove the chance of confusion when you go back to the USB version.

the firmware PdBT_firmware.pde is opened and only one instance
of 57600 needs to be changed.
same in the ardionoBT.pd patch.

Easy.

Thanks to all who made the software so easy to use....

tm