[PD] open recent

Patrice Colet pat at mamalala.org
Wed Dec 5 01:55:31 CET 2007

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> On Dec 4, 2007, at 4:20 AM, Patrice Colet wrote:
>
>> Hans Roels a écrit :
>>> I also think this would be a simple but very handy tool, (also in
>>> pd-vanilla...), at this moment I always have to 'navigate' a lot to
>>> open files...
>>>

>> One parenthesis...(
>>
>> in win32 pd-vanilla it's possible to drag'n'drop patches from explorer,
>> sometimes this trick can save a lot of clicks'n'time, this trick already
>> available in 0.37(, when I've started to try puredata,) doesn't work in
>> pd-extended.
>
> Really, how do you do that?  I tried on Windows XP using pd-vanilla
> 0.39.2 and 0.40.2 and could not get any drag-n-drop to work.

in proc open_file from

pd-vanilla/bin/pd.tk line 432:

catch {
     package require tkdnd
     dnd bindtarget . text/uri-list <Drop> {
         foreach file %D {open_file $file}
     }
}

this stuff needs tkdndlib

pkgIndex.tcl for windows:

package ifneeded tkdnd 1.0 [list load [file join $dir libtkdnd10.dll] tkdnd]

in linux I believe we don't need this kind of code for loading tk libs
if it's installed correctly