[PD] Get patch file name

Luke Iannini (pd) lukexipd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 13:28:01 CET 2007

Thanks so much Jamie!
I've never written a line of C in my life, but I somehow managed to make an
unholy union anyway between Guenter's [getdir] and your [getpatchname].  Now
[getpatchname] can take a number argument to get the names of its parents.
 I attached it here.

An SVN status library is coming soon (which will be easily adaptable to CVS,
but that won't be necessary, of course, since PD is moving to SVN any moment
: )).
Cheers
Luke