[PD] VOSIM with a tiny bug

Tim Boykett tim at timesup.org
Wed Dec 12 10:20:56 CET 2007

On 11/12/2007, at 7:56 PM, Andy Farnell wrote:

> I put ntpd on. When it boots it has the right time
> for a while and then it ignores that and goes back
> to the future.

"Back to the future"....a suspicious effect

> If this doesn't work, how do you go about getting a
> computer exorcism?

Having Michael J Fox exorcised is hard. As we know, he
is one evil motherfucker, as Mojo Nixon and Skid Roper
have told us:

"Elvis is in everybody out there.
Everybody's got Elvis in them.
Everybody except one person that is,
Yeah, one person!
The evil opposite of Elvis,
The Anti-Elvis!
Anti-Elvis got no Elvis in him,
Lemme tell ya.

Michael J. Fox has no Elvis in him."

http://www.geocities.com/multielvi/mojo.html

I wish you luck. Perhaps on Elvis' birthday, 8 Jan, you can perform
a sacrificial burning of a VHS copy of "Back to the future" and
send that evil spirit away......