[PD] windows latency down to 15 milliseconds

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Fri Dec 14 06:45:55 CET 2007

asio4all is certainly a nifty program.

I'd like to share a story regarding this application I thought was
interesting.

--
A few months ago I purchased a MIDI controller by Alesis which came with
a soft synth. As far as I know, most soft synths have pages in their

Same with this Alsis product? No...
The manual just noted links to asio4all as a solution.

This application (at least the version I have installed) has extremely
political messages in its GUI. I hope it does not effect consumers
impressions towards Alesis.

--
David Shimamoto