[PD] timing question

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Dec 17 17:58:01 CET 2007

OK, now I've got it. This can be explained! It especially makes sense
with the old "infinite looping" counter patch:

[f]X[+ 1]

where [+ 1] gets sent to the hot rather than the cold inlet of [f]. It
wouldn't be such a problem if it only counted on signal blocks, but it
actually counts as fast as the CPU will let it.

Great, concept is clear, I can continue!

best,
d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista