[PD] [PD-announce] Pd 0.41 test 10 released

Jerome Tuncer columbiatwo at free.fr
Fri Dec 28 21:29:05 CET 2007

Cool,

Maybe pd's on its way to a lower latency audio-processing tool then ?

I remember an old thread in which Tim used to say that, as it is, pd is
by design not very a efficient real-time piece of software. IMHO, this
is quite satisfying but if it could get better... wow.

Thank you all for keeping up with the good work !

++

Jé