[PD] Text entry in PDa on the N800

geiger at xdv.org geiger at xdv.org
Thu Jan 3 13:12:50 CET 2008

Hi Spencer,

Text entry on the N700 and N800 devices themselves is not possible, because
of the the way the virtual keyboard is used. I suggest to create your patches
on a "normal" computer (with linux preferrably, PDa compiles just fine on
a standard linux box) and then transfer them to the device if you want to
use them. Patching on handheld devices is a PITA anyway ...

Cheers,
Günter