[PD] smoothing control signals

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Feb 11 10:14:08 CET 2008

[pack 0 0]

[line]

is what you are after.

The control data goes in the left inlet of pack, and on the right is the
amount of interpolation in ms. See the help file for [line] for more
info. You can also use [line~] for controlling audio objects.

d.

--
derek holzer ::: http://www.umatic.nl ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista
---Oblique Strategy # 1: