[PD] "open with" on os x

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 20:08:18 CET 2008

but the registration is system intern and I cannot access it and change
it and therefore have problems when I want to use a different release
version as default.
after googleing information on how Info.plist works, I came across this
link
http://www.dribin.org/dave/blog/archives/2006/08/02/versioning_os_x_apps/
and thought maybe changing the CfBundleVersion entry to a correct format
(nn.n.nxnnn) could solve this problem, but I am not sure (I will
try...). what do you think?
marius.