[PD] Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Fri Mar 7 02:13:33 CET 2008

Count me in as a mentor as well.  To anyone who submitted a project
last time and didn't get accepted, I think you should submit it
again.  The amount of funding we get is directly based on how many
project submissions there are, so let's help each other submit lots
of projects!

Shall we apply as Pure Data this time?  I am ok to apply as IEM
again, but it just seems that most projects apply as the project
rather than as another institution.  Does anyone want to be the GSoC
admin on this?

.hc