[PD] Google SoC: call for mentors and project ideas

Georg Holzmann grh at mur.at
Fri Mar 7 08:59:51 CET 2008

Hallo!

Hans-Christoph Steiner schrieb:
> Shall we apply as Pure Data this time?  I am ok to apply as IEM

Yes, I think we should do it as Pure Data, as discussed in Cologne ...

> again, but it just seems that most projects apply as the project
> rather than as another institution.  Does anyone want to be the GSoC
> admin on this?

Could you do this ? It needs to be done before March 12.

Therefore you will need a list of the mentors I think. So far are
IOhannes, Andy Farnell, Chris McCormick and you - anyone else ?

I added some more project ideas to
http://puredata.info/dev/summer-of-code/GoogleSummerOfCodeIdeas/ and
also some old ones.

LG