[PD] request for a PDa mailing list

alejo d alejoduque at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 23:52:25 CET 2008

Hi, today we had some email exchange between people/projects (at least 5 are
known) related to the PDa port for the gumstix done last year[1], since
everyone using it is trying to develop and port more externals, it will be
wise to join efforts and even try to make a whole port to Open Embedded that
can be stronger...

Im not sure what will be the best way to go, I just proposed to begin with a
mailing list dedicated to such topic.

Will it be a good idea to have such project under sourceforge and a mailing
list at IEM?

Gunter, what do you think will be better?

Buena noche.
/a

[ hosted by bek.no here ->
http://158.37.56.3/immigrante/pda_port_for_the_gumstix/ ]