[PD] [folder_list] problems

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 20:31:00 CET 2008

A solution to anyone who may ever have similar problems
   folder_list was in the hcs folder within the contents of the pd-extended
package under resouces>extra>hcs.
I had to copy and paste the folder_list.pd_darwin file to the
"extra>unauthorized " folder in order for pd to take notice. a strange fix,
and this only happens to me under a intel box.

thanks to hans and enrique.