[PD] [folder_list] problems

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sun Mar 16 22:01:01 CET 2008

That means that the 'hcs' library wasn't being loaded.  Try deleting
your prefs.  You can also do [hcs/folder_list].

.hc

On Mar 16, 2008, at 3:31 PM, Ben Carney wrote:

> A solution to anyone who may ever have similar problems
>
>    folder_list was in the hcs folder within the contents of the pd-
> extended package under resouces>extra>hcs.
> I had to copy and paste the folder_list.pd_darwin file to the
> "extra>unauthorized " folder in order for pd to take notice. a
> strange fix, and this only happens to me under a intel box.
>

> thanks to hans and enrique.
>
> On Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 12:16 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner
> <hans at eds.org> wrote:
>
> It runs on all platforms. It's in the 'hcs' library.  Perhaps you
> have custom preferences that don't load the 'hcs' library.
>
> .hc
>
> On Mar 15, 2008, at 3:37 PM, Ben Carney wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> I am having trouble running hardoff's brilliant patch on my mac
>> pro. one of the abstractions it requires is
>> [folder_list]. i just get the old .... could create message. I
>> have just installed the latest version os pd extended.
>> could this be an intel chip issue?
>>
>> -- Thanks,
>>
>>  Ben C.

> ------
>
> If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

----

All mankind is of one author, and is one volume; when one man dies,
one chapter is not torn out of the book, but translated into a better
language; and every chapter must be so translated.... -John Donne