[PD] HID: Am I doing this right?

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 20:22:55 CET 2008

Hi,
you can use only [hid] and send
[open 0(
message before you poll then a
[1(
message to start polling. device 0 is the keyboard on osx (at least I
think this is always the case, not sure, you can use "print" to get a
list of devices.)
then go with route and select, bla bla.
there seems to be a printout bug,  because I get a mass of printout to
the console. "output this:..." although I don't want this.
marius.