[PD] I'm stuck in a corner, please help! RE: [delta~] object

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 23:38:19 CET 2008

hmm,
first, i think you need [swap 1000] instead of [swap 1], because you
want to delay by 1000/44100 milliseconds and not 1/44100 milliseconds.
and then, there is this problem that delwrite~/delread~ is sensitive to
the order of creation. I attached a small patch, you can see that a
delwrite/read that is created before the line~ object works similar to
z~, wheras the delwrite/delread that is created after the line~ is one
vector behind.
I attach a patch for clarification...
marius.