[PD] Reminder: PD VideoPedia

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 3 15:58:16 CEST 2008

I think there is room for all of these sites. Lots of people use
youtube, so it's good to have videos there.  blip.tv is nicer, so
videos can be there.  It would also be good to have videos on the
puredata.info site.  I encourage y'all to make it happen then way you
want it to happen.

AFAIK, none of these sites require exclusive licenses, so the videos
can be spread around all over.

.hc