[PD] libraries

Ben Carney bfcarney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:46:55 CEST 2008

Hello there all
Can anyone explain to me why libraries load so much better for me in the
0.38.4 version of extended compared to 0.39.?

All of my libraries load in the previous version, but in the new version, I
get this.

/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/fftease.pd_darwin:
dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/fftease.pd_darwin,
10): no suitable image found.  Did find:
/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/fftease.pd_darwin:
mach-o, but wrong architecture
fftease: can't load library
iemabs: can't load library
iemmatrix: can't load library
liblist: can't load library
PDP: pure data packet version 0.12.5-darcs
PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP : version 0.12.20 (
ydegoyon at free.fr )

 I have tried alot of different methods of recognizing libraries to no
avail.

--

Ben C.