[PD] libraries

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Tue Apr 8 01:12:10 CEST 2008

I think no one has compiled fftease for Mac/Intel.  These have been
folded into other libs:

> iemabs: can't load library
> iemmatrix: can't load library
> liblist: can't load library

With 0.39.3, you are best off using the default prefs, so delete ~/
Library/Preferences/org.puredata.pd.plist

.hc

On Apr 7, 2008, at 3:55 PM, Ben Carney wrote:

> chris,
>

> this (Mac OS X 10.4 i386 (Mac Pro, MacBook, all Intel Macs) [md5])
> is the version i have been downloading from puredata.info
>
> also chris, you are a former S.A.I.C graduate, am i right?
>

> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 2:19 PM, chris clepper <cgclepper at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> You need x86 versions of your libraries.  0.38.4 probably ran
> entirely under Rosetta emulation while 0.39 is Intel native.
> Downloading full pd-extended for OSX Intel should get the right set.
>
> On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 1:46 PM, Ben Carney <bfcarney at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there all
>
> Can anyone explain to me why libraries load so much better for me
> in the 0.38.4 version of extended compared to 0.39.?
>
> All of my libraries load in the previous version, but in the new
> version, I get this.
>
> /Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/
> fftease.pd_darwin: dlopen(/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/
> Resources/Scripts/../extra/fftease.pd_darwin, 10): no suitable
> image found.  Did find:
> 	/Applications/Pd-extended.app/Contents/Resources/Scripts/../extra/
> fftease.pd_darwin: mach-o, but wrong architecture
> fftease: can't load library
> iemabs: can't load library
> iemmatrix: can't load library
> liblist: can't load library
> PDP: pure data packet version 0.12.5-darcs
> PiDiP : additional video processing objects for PDP : version
> 0.12.20 ( ydegoyon at free.fr )
>
>  I have tried alot of different methods of recognizing libraries to
> no avail.
>

> --
>
> Ben C.

> --
>
> Ben C.

----

realize his wishes.  Now that he can realize them, he must either
change them, or perish.    -William Carlos Williams