[PD] pduino and FSRs

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Thu Apr 10 21:51:01 CEST 2008

I've never run on Vista before, so I can't say much about that.  I
have run on Debian, Ubuntu, and Mac OS X.  It shouldn't matter what
is generating the data on the arduino, the messages coming to Pd via
the serial port should be all the same.

Are you using the latest version:
http://at.or.at/hans/pd/Pduino-0.3.1.zip

.hc

On Apr 10, 2008, at 12:57 PM, nick burge wrote:

> Hello Hans-Christoph, I am using PD 0.39.3 extended. on a windows
> vista system. Its PD that crashes, or "stops working" as Vista so
> nicely puts it, when I connect the FSRs.
> I have arduino connecting via wireless xbees at 19200 baud.
> I also use an infra red distance sensor that gives no problem.
> I've been routing the data from the FSRs through the autoscale object.
> Maybe I should find a way to reduce the amount of data being
> sampled...every 40ms for example? How would I do that?
> Nick.

----

There is no way to peace, peace is the way.       -A.J. Muste