[PD] PdExtended autobuild

Olivier Heinry olivier at heinry.fr
Mon Apr 14 13:29:06 CEST 2008

Le Fri, 11 Apr 2008 08:29:45 +0200,
IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at> a écrit :

> Olivier Heinry wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > looks like the debian stable autobuild of last night didnt make it.
>
> it would be nice if you could also provide the information _why_ the
> autobuild did not succeed (as can be found in the autobuild-logs).

Yep, I didnt provide anything since I noticed these logs are as easy to find.

> btw, whenever an autobuild on the build-farm fails, there will be an
> automated email to the pd-cvs mailinglist, telling so (and appending a
> tail of the logfile to get an idea why it did fail)

good to know.

> personally i would rather not revert to etch (who works with multimedia
> and can live with a debian/stable anyhow :-)?)

Well it's hard to live with a debian/unstable in aproduction environment, I tell you!
I reverted to etch since I hoped to have the best of both worlds: stable AND multimedia! (which obviously isnt the case!)
++
O.