[PD] antialiasing for gemframebuf

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 21:39:56 CEST 2008

I am still not sure, how I should do it. (or if it is possible at all).
I am rendering 100s of geos into a gemframebuffer once. and then put it
on a plane to use as a background image.
I would not know where I could apply any antialiasing, because I am not
dealing with textures before they are grabed by the gemframebuffer.
is there a pix_object that can do some kind of antialias filter?
but I guess that must happen already before I am in the texture domain,
at the conversion from shape to texture?
or is antialiasing an oversampling of actual pixel data? like a texture
2000*2000 gets antialiased to 500*500?
thanks,
marius.