[PD] tutorial on struct/template usage?

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 26 11:51:28 CEST 2008

I have some assorted material, that I took during the years from the pd
list. it's not organised, but maybe it's enough to understand something.
if you have pd-ext, you can look at farben-data-s. it's an abstraction
that gives out a board with all the colours of the data-s. then you can
see, for example, how they repeat themselves.

Joao

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin
jmmmpais at googlemail.com
skype: jmmmpjmmmp
http://www.puredata.org/Members/jmmmp
IBM Thinkpad R51, XP, Pd-Ext-0.39-2-t5, Pd Van 0.40-t2