[PD] vasp & missing abstractions in pd extended

marius schebella marius.schebella at gmail.com
Thu May 1 17:59:46 CEST 2008

Langsam Wieder wrote:
> what do you
> mean by "there is no vasp binary at all, because it is flext based"?

that was only related to the nightly autobuilds
http://autobuild.puredata.info that compile always the latest pd version
during night from the latest source code. and some things are not
included there, because it is not a real release, only a test version
(check it out).

> should i do a bug report? regarding doing it on my own: i'm no
> programmer yet and i don't  want to destroy things (that i still need
> ;-)

you don't need to be a programmer for it, I think it only needs copying
the folder you mentioned into the correct directory. so if you send a
bug report then someone with svn access could add it easily.
marius.