[PD] UI developer volunteering to help

Langsam Wieder werteplus at gmail.com
Sat May 3 11:34:47 CEST 2008

hey david!

if you want to collect some ideas how a real usable and pretty
interface for a modular environment could look like, have a look at
http://synthmaker.co.uk/about.html
it's got bendable links... you never have to leave edit mode... and
have a look at how ALL interface elements as bitmap & vector knobs,
sliders or wavedraw display consist of modules themselve.
the environment is off course not as powerful as pd, but the interface
is just a joy to work with.

greetings,
fabb