[PD] was Re: Wii remote controller and Linux -> Sony SIXAXIS now.
ritsch at iem.at
Tue May 6 16:57:34 CEST 2008
I think he means the Sony SIXAXIS controller, which can be read with hid
> > Does anybody know if the acceleration data is also transmitted using
> > the HID standard with the SIXAXIS Controller under Linux ? If I check
> > the events with cat /dev/input/js0 I get only information about the
> > buttons...
> I'm not sure why you would want to do it that way. I have an external
> ready which outputs acceleration data too. You can find it at
> It should work ok, only some extentions like the classic controller are
> not ready yet, but i'm working on that.
> PD-list at iem.at mailing list
> UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management ->
- ao.Univ.Prof. DI Winfried Ritsch
- ritsch at iem.at - http://iem.at/ritsch
- Institut fuer Elektronische Musik und Akustik
- University of Music and Dramatic Art Graz
- Tel. ++43-316-389-3510 (3170) Fax ++43-316-389-3171
- PGP-ID 69617A69 (see keyserver http://wwwkeys.eu.gpg.net/)
More information about the Pd-list