[PD] pd and matlab

Luiz Naveda lab.naveda at gmail.com
Fri May 16 17:21:12 CEST 2008

Well,

I think the idea Damien proposed is to use Matlab as a design
platform, which is much more friendly than other languages, and have a
kind of compiler to build the PD objects directly. People sometimes
suggest GridFlow but I confess that I tried to manage the install
several times without success...

I would be a dream for me also...

Best

Luiz

On Wed, May 7, 2008 at 9:17 AM,  <errordeveloper at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 28, 2008 at 03:56:37PM +0200, Damien Henry - Voxler wrote:
>> Hi list !
>>
>> Does anyone as already used matlab to make externals ?
> i find it quite odd .. the idea of using matlab which is t00 sl0w!
> but if really wish to check out - might look at the octave exteral ;]
> i think i live in the SVN.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Damien.

Luiz Naveda