[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-0.40.3-extended-rc1 released

bigswift at cox.net bigswift at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 16:13:17 CEST 2008

When you do address PDP can you include pdp_freeframe and pdp_frei0r into that?
I am not sure if i asked you before but these two would be awesome.
currently on Linux ppc ubuntu i get a greenish color over all of the pixelizi0r plugin, but not on intel, and of course nothing on osx since they no worky.

i know this is a specific request but i just wanted to ask :-)

pp