[PD] extended and load file | gem pix_record and libquicktime

Vincent Rioux vincent.rioux at no-log.org
Tue Jun 24 16:52:15 CEST 2008

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> By the way, this should be fixed to make more sense in the latest builds:
>
> - default saveas folder is PWD on GNU/Linux and Windows
>
> - default saveas folder is Home folder (~/) on Mac OSX
>
> - new patches default to the folder last saved in
>
> .hc

great, thanks a lot Hans!

btw it gave me the occasion to rebuild pd and some extensions from
source on hardy...

Actually i am having troubles with Gem, pix_record and libquicktime
after some investigations i noticed that libquicktime1 provokes a
segfault of pix_record
libquicktime1 comes from archive.ubuntu.com hardy/universe

something else which is rather strange:
i use pix_record to store as a jpeg mov file 800x600 pictures but once
written the movie file actually display 800x608 frames (and a beautiful
8 pixels wide green stuff). I can trim them later on with mencoder so
not a big issue, but i wish i could understand why this is happening.

best,
Vincent