[PD] adapting wiimote_navigation_example patch with osculator

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 7 01:41:44 CEST 2008

hello im trying to use the wiimote_navigation_example patch but since im on macosx, im trying to use osculator instead of the wiimote object for linux.
I can receive my wiimote data in pd with osculator without any problems.
But it seems the second outlet of the wiimote object outputs the acceleraion data in a diferent scale than osculator. The acceleration x y z varialbes that i get from osculator goes from 0 to 0.9  and when i use them in the patch instead of the wiimote object everything begins to spin very fast and never stops....

any idea how to fix this??

thanks

p.