[PD] adapting wiimote_navigation_example patch with osculator

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Thu Aug 7 09:44:02 CEST 2008

Hi

have a look at the "mapping" abstractions they are very useful in
this context

For the actual point, i usually use "autoscale" to find out what the
range should be, but then "expr" (if you know exactly how you have to
scale

is good for adjusting the range.

The x-y coordinates might be the other way around in osculator, check
carefully (timeline is a good tool to check the OSC data)

Luigi

Am 07.08.2008 um 01:41 schrieb punchik punchik:

> hello im trying to use the wiimote_navigation_example patch but
> since im on macosx, im trying to use osculator instead of the
> wiimote object for linux.
> I can receive my wiimote data in pd with osculator without any
> problems.
> But it seems the second outlet of the wiimote object outputs the
> acceleraion data in a diferent scale than osculator. The
> acceleration x y z varialbes that i get from osculator goes from 0
> to 0.9  and when i use them in the patch instead of the wiimote
> object everything begins to spin very fast and never stops....
>

> any idea how to fix this??
>
> thanks
>
> p.

Luigi Rensinghoff