[PD] Recording MIDI data with PD as synch master

Ignacio Viano ignacioviano at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 03:59:54 CEST 2008

Hello. I'm sending an enormous quantity of note messages through a virtual
MIDI port out to some virtual orchestras. All messages are synchronized with
a PD metronome that may vary. I want all this into an "as "good" as possible
written score". Even this idea may not work at all. Of course, I could do it
all manually by recording the raw MIDI messages, printing and transcribing
them into score, but it should be easier. Any ideas?