[PD] s-abstractions get changed when used

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Tue Aug 12 05:13:17 CEST 2008

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 04:56:59PM -0400, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I am cc'ing the list, since this is probably of general interest.
>
> This might be related to the dirty flag being set when an IEMGUI's
> properties are changed.  It was changed it so that when the
> properties of an IEMGUI was changed, the dirty flag was set.  I
> suppose there should be differentiation between it happening with
> messages and it happening when the user makes the change in the
> Properties panel.

That can't be it because [s-arranger] doesn't have any IEMGUIs that hold
state. There are two possibilities:

1. Some older bugger version of s-arranger is in pd-extended because I
haven't checked my changes into the official repository for ages.
Because of the way that s-arranger is patched, I find this less likely
than:

2. There is a bug in pd-extended.

Chris.