[PD] pd and IFS

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Aug 15 02:03:31 CEST 2008

There is a good example from Cyrille using IFS to draw fractal very
fast with GLSL under GEM but i can't find it.
You need a good GPU because with my GeForce FX Go5200 on PB G4 it
doesn't work (but no problem on MacPro).
I tried to draw fractals with 'common ways' (using Pd and GEM - 50
iterations) and it was very very slow.
++

Jack