[PD] Writing texture to different sides of cube in GEM

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Thu Aug 21 19:14:36 CEST 2008

As far as I know the UV thing is as much about the cube as it is the
texture?

Even if you play with the texture coords, the textures on the cube does
not wrap over the edges.

This leads me to believe that the cube is actually 6 squares put
together. So that is certainly the best thing to recreate, make your own
cube from Gem squares.

As for "uv support" seems a close step would be a gem cube that is
designed as a single poly and so that texture coords could be used to
move the texture around? I suppose texture project becomes a problem then...

I'm just thinking aloud.

.b.