[PD] Writing texture to different sides of cube in GEM

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 19:37:15 CEST 2008

You would have to have a texture prepared for folding over the six sides.
In most cases this would involve a larger power of two texture with the
cross shaped texture inside it.  For something like a movie file this would
be impractical.  Building this in GEM is the most flexible method.

Ben, I thought you had made an abstraction many years ago to put a texture
on each side of a cube?