[PD] multiblob for multitouch on macosx?

punchik punchik punchikk at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 24 17:37:22 CEST 2008

hello, is there something wrong with pix_multiblob on macosx? its too slow!!!
ive made some patches for tracking people with mutliblob in the past on ubuntu and worked fine, but i remember i just can track up to 8 people at he same time before my computer become slow. now im on a faster mac computer and my multiblob  patches works very slow also if i just track 1 blob... Do anybody know why is this? im using pd 0.40.3 extended.

Do you think its possible to track 20-30  blobs with multiblob? i was thinking to use it for multitouch. many thanks

P.