[PD] Disabling a [gemhead] by default (Re: Writing texture to different sides of cube in GEM)

PSPunch shima at pspunch.com
Mon Aug 25 15:53:50 CEST 2008

Hi cyrille

> what is the problem with :
> [loadbang]
> |
> [0<

Yes, that will work.

For example, [gemwin] starts out disabled and without the window
showing, or say, [metro] being off by default.

It is reasonable that [gemhead] is on by default, but being able to
state in the object itself, self concluding, that it is intended to
being off may make help clear its function.

Maybe I just feel so because the "dual gemhead" method is something I
use regularly with my Gem projects.

--
David Shimamoto