[PD] flext/externals docs, svn + some new stuff!

Thomas Grill gr at grrrr.org
Wed Aug 27 21:04:17 CEST 2008

Am 27.08.2008 um 17:32 schrieb zmoelnig at iem.at:

> Quoting Thomas Grill <gr at grrrr.org>:
>

>> Am 27.08.2008 um 12:19 schrieb Thomas Grill:
>>>
>>> Unfortunately is it broke, since it has only been working for svn
>>
>> I meant cvs.... it has stopped working with the change to svn
>
> you mean you cannot (semi-automatically) commit to puredata's cvs
> anymore?

In principle i could transfer the old cvs sync scripts to my new server.
On the other i think you'll agree that it doesn't make much sense when
there's both an updated cvs and an outdated svn externals/grill folder.
Currently it's more consistent (both are outdated) since all new stuff
happens on https://svn.grrrr.org.

gr~~~