[PD] pdp_text stange behaviour

husk husk00 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 17:42:21 CEST 2008

Hi list,
i'm working on a patch with two instances of pdp_text object.
Two (or more) pdp_text object should work independently from eachother,
but this is not totally true, not with the font argument.
If I change font type or font size in one of two players, it change on
both. I made an example patch with two independent pdp_txt object with
independent glx output. But I have same result by put both on the same
glx output. Is this a bug?
Any solution or workaround? Someone knows anything about?

example patch: http://www.estereotips.net/qeve/doc/pdp_text.zip

thanks
Husk