[PD] Recommendations for combining many images (256+)

chris clepper cgclepper at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 18:16:08 CEST 2008

You could write an object like pix_buffer_mix that made a composite out of
all of the frames.  Look at pix_mix for the basic RGBA and YUV loops and
then wrap a loop around that while moves over each frame in the buffer.
This will not be all that fast and doubtfully run at 30fps with hundreds of
images in the buffer.